- Where are the Scientific Sessions being held?
June 2-6, 2017, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD
- Why should I attend?
The ASE Scientific Sessions is the premier event for bringing together echo enthusiasts from over 45 countries for amazing networking opportunities. This is the place to be, for gathering and learning, to enhance your career and professional outlook. Need to convince your lab or hospital to let you attend? An Attendance Justification Toolkit to help outline the benefits of attending and help you demonstrate the value of participation is available. There are a variety of ways to improve your professional network including two receptions and opportunities for you to individually interact with leaders in the field of echocardiography.
- How do I obtain a VISA/Invitation Letter?
Email Registrar@asecho.org and we will send you an invitation letter.
- Where can I find information about reserving a hotel room for the annual meeting?
- Can I still register for a preconference workshop on site?
Due to limited seating, these events normally sell out prior to the meeting, however if tickets are still available, attendees will be able to register on site.
- How do I obtain my CME certificate for attending the meeting?
To receive your credits, follow the directions online given at in the final program, CME flyer, and Meetings App once the meeting is complete.
- Are there any networking events and when?
Saturday, June 3
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm: President’s Reception in the Exhibit & Poster Hall
7:00 pm – 11:00 pm: ASE Foundation Research Awards Gala at, the Hippodrome Theater
Visit www.asecfoundation.org for more information.
Monday, June 5
5:30 – 6:30 pm: Member Reception on the Outdoor Terrace on Level 300
- Where can I find more information about the Exhibit Hall?
For exhibitors, please visit http://www.afassanoco.com/ase/For attendees, download the ASE Live Courses app for an exhibit floor plan and information at your fingertips. Search for “ASE Courses” in your app store or download them here:iOS: http://bit.ly/2eISWGL
- What activities are available for guests and spouses? Do they have to register for the meeting to participate?
Guests and Spouses can attend the President’s Reception and the Member Reception. You can add a guest during the registration process for the Scientific Sessions.
- How do I register my hospital administrator for the Value Summit on Monday, June 5th?
Visit http://asescientificsessions.org/value-of-echo-summit/ and download the registration form here.
- Where can I find more information about the ASE Foundation Gala?
- What is the Cardiovascular Challenge?
ASE, with a sponsorship from Studycast, is highlighting physical activity, which can dramatically lower an individual’s risk of cardiovascular disease, improve mental health, and lower the risk of obesity-related diseases. Attendees are encouraged to sign up to participate in this cardiovascular health competition during the meeting. This “pedometer challenge” is designed so attendees visit key areas around the convention center that display step targets. Participants record steps taken each day and compete to log the most steps. Prizes will be awarded to the top three participants with the most steps.
- What are the dates and locations of future annual meetings?
29th Annual Scientific Sessions
June 22- June 26, 2018
30th Annual Scientific Sessions
June 21- June 25, 2019
31st Annual Scientific Sessions
June 19-June 23, 2020
- What other educational programs does ASE offer?
ASE offers live educational courses throughout the year including the Scientific Sessions, ASCeXXAM Review Course, Echo Hawaii, State-of-the-Art Echocardiography, Echo Florida, and Echo ASE ASEAN. ASEUniversity.org has online CME including prerecorded webcasts, articles, and live webinars. Conference Recordings from Past meetings are also available.