- Where are the Scientific Sessions being held?
June 22-26, 2018, Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, Nashville, TN
- Why should I attend?
The ASE Scientific Sessions is the premier event for bringing together echo enthusiasts from over 45 countries for amazing networking opportunities. This is the place to be, for gathering and learning, to enhance your career and professional outlook. There are a variety of ways to improve your professional network including two receptions and opportunities for you to individually interact with leaders in the field of echocardiography.
- How do I obtain a VISA/Invitation Letter?
Email Registrar@asecho.org and we will send you an invitation letter.
- What are the changes to the international carry-on policy?
Here is a fact Sheet from Homeland Securty: Aviation Security Enhancements for Select Last Point of Departure Airports with Commercial Flights to the United States
- Where can I find information about reserving a hotel room for the annual meeting?
- Can I still register for a preconference workshop on site?
Due to limited seating, these events normally sell out prior to the meeting, however if tickets are still available, attendees will be able to register on site.
- How do I obtain my CME certificate for attending the meeting?
To receive your credits, follow the directions online given at in the final program, CME flyer, and Meetings App once the meeting is complete.
- Where can I find more information about the Exhibit Hall?
For exhibitors, please visit http://www.afassanoco.com/ase/For attendees, download the ASE Live Courses app for an exhibit floor plan and information at your fingertips. Search for “ASE Courses” in your app store or download them here:iOS: http://bit.ly/2eISWGL
- What activities are available for guests and spouses? Do they have to register for the meeting to participate?
Guests and Spouses can attend the President’s Reception and the Member Reception. You can add a guest during the registration process for the Scientific Sessions.
- Where can I find more information about the ASE Foundation Gala?
- What are the dates and locations of future annual meetings?
30th Annual Scientific Sessions
June 21- June 25, 2019
31st Annual Scientific Sessions
June 19-June 23, 2020
- What other educational programs does ASE offer?
ASE offers live educational courses throughout the year including the Scientific Sessions, ASCeXAM Review Course, Echo Hawaii, State-of-the-Art Echocardiography, Echo Florida, and Echo ASE ASEAN. ASEUniversity.org has online CME including prerecorded webcasts, articles, and live webinars. Conference Recordings from Past meetings are also available.