Registered attendees are invited to bring their hospital administrators and service line leaders to two sessions on Monday, June 5th free of charge. This special session will explore the cataclysmic changes in the U.S. healthcare system and provide expert opinions on how best to navigate and thrive in this new environment. These sessions will be geared to get beyond the big picture concepts and delve into case studies of practices that have made significant changes to adapt. There will be two sessions, Preparing for Value and The High Value Echo Lab, 10:15 AM – 2:45 PM, focused on helping the entire cardiovascular ultrasound community understand how their practice is impacted.
PREPARING FOR VALUE
- The Maryland Experience
- The Value Imperative: The Global View
- The Independent Physician’s Perspective
- How MACRA Will Enhance Value
- Value-Based Care: Panel Discussion
THE HIGH VALUE ECHO LAB
- The Comparative Value of Echo in Clinical Care
- Best Operational Practices From High Performing Echo Labs
- Bundling and Episodes of Care: Where Does Echo Fit In?
- Echo Coding and Billing 101: What You Need to Know
- Panel Discussion: Echocardiography and The Value Proposition